Sunday, February 17, 2008

"Drill, drill!"

I missed out on posting here for around a week. The reason behind that is pretty plain: nothing much happening in my domestic life for now.

Life's pretty much settled into a routine. Now routine doesn't mean monotonous though. I'm still going through several stages of upheaval. Work at the new company started today, and lunch break was delayed a bit, so I'm here posting away. Other changes in my domestic life include, calculations for savings, plans for living come end of apartment contract, and the required previous occupation clearances.

The Fairview slice of life's pretty much the same. The only major change I could think of is the fact that Noah can now inch himself off his pillow - much to the delight of his older family members. Oh, that and the fact that we're pretty much surprised by the realization that my driver's license hasn't expired yet.

That's that. Back to work. Back to driving practice. Back to drilling. Will my drill be the "drill that will pierce the heavens?" With enough work, who knows.

No comments: