Thursday, January 24, 2008

"A man needs his rest."

Okay, so far, I'm still at work, and I'm pretty much annoyed that I'm required to be visible (well, most of the time) on Yahoo Messenger. The reason behind the aggravation being, that people I don't really want to get into contact with are buzzing me messages and what not. The reason behind being stuck at work being, that I'm only about two thirds into my 120 minute subtitling project.

This is approximately the latest that I've been holed up at work. Not that I don't mind, and not that there's much history to compare to. I mean, after all, I've only been here for about three weeks. Tomorrow, being my fifteenth day.

So what else to rant about? Oh, yeah, before I forget, the actual quote that got me ranting yesterday was this: "Aren't you glad he is using talent for the lord tonight and not for Satan, singing secular songs." So, my bad, I actually misquoted Paul Crouch Jr. last night. Not that it makes a difference.

Take that secular heathens.

My PC clock says 7:03; time to head home. It'll be a walk tonight. No spare change in my pocket, and I don't want to break my bills as I'm reserving that for the weekend and for my trip North to see my monkey of a Nephew.

I still wish he was named Rowan.

But hey, you can't argue with the mother. That, and Noah has a nice ring to it. Makes you think he'll be a leader someday.

I'm about to head home looking forward to dinner with K, a batch of DivX movies burned onto several DVD-R's, and much needed rest.

Good night internets. See you tomorrow.

PS. Call James E. when you reach the North.

No comments: